Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sister Lewis has arrived!

Dear Bro. and Sister Lewis,

Thank you very, very much.  Your daughter, Sister Moriah Lewis, has arrived safely this week in the Canada Vancouver Mission and I am thrilled to have her here.  She is very much needed.  There is a great work to be done in this marvelous part of the world.  Your daughter will be an instrument in the hands of the Lord and a fellow servant with us and over 260 other faithful missionaries to accomplish His sacred and holy purposes.  Attached are two pictures of your wonderful missionary, one with myself and Sister Burt and one that also includes your daughter’s new companion.

I pledge to you that I will do all I can to build upon that which you have taught your daughter, and to build upon the standards you have established for your family.  Please know that I desire to sustain you in your sacred parental role and to never do anything that will detract from or interfere with that eternal relationship.

A missionary’s success is dependent upon the active role of many people including you and us.  I pledge that I will do everything I can to provide her with meaningful experiences to give her an opportunity to maximize her growth and potential.  I also need your active support to help your daughter become the kind of missionary whom the Lord can use to accomplish His purposes.

Our Mission Motto is “Love, Serve and Obey.”  Sister Burt and I will do all we can to ensure that this will be realized by your daughter in all of its various forms.  We invite you to be companions with us to ensure that this happens. Thank you for everything you have done to prepare your daughter for this glorious work in which she will be engaged.  With your help and prayers, Sister Burt and I are confident she will be a great success.

Respectfully yours,

Ronald P. Burt
Mission President



No comments:

Post a Comment