Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 43

Hey! Shout out from Kelowna! I love it here! 

We flew out on Wednesday and it only took an hour or so to get here, but it was a morning of traveling all over the lower mainland. 

My new companion is Sister Madson! She trained Sister Collier, who I came out with. She is absolutely the best! Such an amazing missionary and person. I am super blessed to be able to serve with her! 

Kelowna, and the rest of the Okanagan, is so pretty! It's really similar to Utah. But man! I'm so lucky to be here! 

We have had a great half a week here, and it has been so long! But it is so amazing! 

The Gospel is so amazing! I love it so much! I'm so grateful I'm a missionary! I'm so grateful for this life of miracles and blessings! I'm grateful for the Holy Ghost! I'm so grateful for fall and winter (and snow)! And I'm so grateful for a loving and forgiving Father in Heaven, and His perfect Son, who made this all possible! 

Con amor, 
Hermana Lewis

Can't figure out pictures this week. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment